Work with us
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators to be successful online.
Employees and employment are changing, and we’re keeping up by embracing a more globally distributed way of working. Our initiative gives experienced employees the opportunity to work from wherever is best for them while staying fully engrossed in our culture and the team. As long as you deliver consistent quality work there will be opportunities to work on a variety of clients-no matter which office you’re based in. We also make flexible, reasonable work-from-home arrangements whenever possible.
We are here to Accelerate your business and help you find the way.
Posted Date: January 23, 2020
- Bachelors in IT or related fields and IT experience
- Experience in OBIEE, Tableau and Informatica
- Experience in at least one SDLC Method
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan, using software techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and software engineering.
- Responsible for New BICS reports development and existing report Change based on the new 3.0 Revpro.
- Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data using software applications.
- Perform writing SQL queries to store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
Posted Date: January 31, 2020
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related fields and IT Experience/li>
- Experience in Hadoop, Hive, Pig, MongoDB
- Experience in Java
- Configuring, Managing and Monitoring 12 Node Hadoop Cluster.
- Automation and scheduling of the Hadoop and relevant Jobs.
- Deploying and Configuring Hadoop Stack (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Solr).
- Ensuring SYNC is working between nodes.
- Configuring Mongodb database server with replication.
- Configuring Mongodb connector between Solr and Mongodb database server.
- Deploying and Configuring Monitoring tools (Ganglia, Nagios).
- Developing monitoring applications for day to day data processing status.
- Linux Administration for daily jobs
Posted Date: February 15, 2020
- Bachelors Degree in IT/CS or Related fields
- 1-2 Years of Experience in IT Development
- Experience in Java/.net/Python or any other Programming Language
- Must Possess Experience in at least one SDLC Method
- Involve in use case design, functional documentation and technical documentation.
- Interact with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and Analysis
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the Project and Requirement gathering
- Use MVC architecture for application development
- Configure the URL mappings using struts
- Create a User Interface through HTML and JSP
- Involved in creation of different Action Classes in Springs.
- Work on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Involve in the debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues
- Use SVN as configuration management tool for code versioning and release
- Use Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning info on the server console